RE: Stress-skin panels

Dennis,

Strongwell makes an foam core panel with an FRP skin used for this type
of buildings.  See http://www.strongwell.com/pult/durashield.st.

They say "DURASHIELD® panels are designed to be used as walls, roofs,
and covers. Typical applications are:
*Radar, Microwave, Radio and TV Antenna Enclosures
*Enclosures for Electrical Equipment ..."

Ed Marshall,  PE
Simons Engineering'
Atlanta