Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: CA to New Jersey

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Bill Allen, S.E. wrote:
> So, if you are a LA PE, you have to take some sort of an exam to get a CA
> PE, right? But not vise-versa.

Something about the ground shaking or something, I don't know.....

Actually, if you became a CA PE based on long term experience and have
not had both the 8 hour tests, I believe Louisiana as well as all the
other states will require you to take the EIT and PE exams prior to
granting registration by reciprocity.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.