From:  Brian K. Smith[SMTP:smitheng(--nospam--at)dos.net]
Sent:  Friday, May 29, 1998 1:35 PM
To:  seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject:  Re: CA to New Jersey

Bill Allen, S.E. wrote:

> So, if you are a LA PE, you have to take some sort of an exam to get
a CA
> PE, right? But not vise-versa.

Something about the ground shaking or something, I don't know.....

Actually, if you became a CA PE based on long term experience and
have
not had both the 8 hour tests, I believe Louisiana as well as all the
other states will require you to take the EIT and PE exams prior to
granting registration by reciprocity.

Brian K. Smith, P.E.