Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: CA to New Jersey

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
The NCEES web site has links/addresses/phone numbers for, I believe, all
the states.  Go to

Ed Marshall, PE
Simons Engineering

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Trobridge, Bruce [SMTP:Bruce.Trobridge(--nospam--at)]
> Sent:	Friday, May 29, 1998 2:14 PM
> To:	'SEAOC'
> Subject:	RE: CA to New Jersey
> The best thing to do is call the New Jersey state licensing board.  I 
> believe the number is (201) 504 6460.  I am not sure what their 
> website is but I believe that you can get to it via 
> (Professional Publications, Inc).  By calling or getting to their 
> website you should be able to get all the information you need 
> including an application.
> Bruce C. Trobridge
> Assistant Building Structural Engineer
> NYS Office of General Services