Re: SEAOSC Elections

At 5/28/98 07:53 PM, Bill Allen, S.E. wrote:
>I have received my ballot for this year's elections. Along with my ballot, I
>received short professional bio's of all the candidates. However, I would
>also be interested in which delegates participate, lurk, receive digested
>format or in any other way keep up with the topics of this listserv. I would
>also be interested in hearing opinions of those who do what they feel is the
>role and how they feel this listserv should serve the organization. I would
>prefer a public response on this listserv so that others with similar
>questions can see the responses.

Bill:

I am on the ballot and I am also guilty for the development of the SEAOC
web site and this list server. This list server is maintained by me as most
of you know. I do this because a have a strong passion for my profession. I
like to extend my sincere appreciation to you and others who have made this
list server so popular and useful. Thank you for making me look so good.

Your ballot is due by Wednesday, June 3 1998. So, please vote and mail it
today.

Shafat Qazi, P.E.
Chair SEAOSC CAC
Candidate SEAOSC Director.