Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: SEAOSC Elections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: SEAOSC Elections
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:39:55 -0700
At 5/28/98 07:53 PM, Bill Allen, S.E. wrote: >I have received my ballot for this year's elections. Along with my ballot, I >received short professional bio's of all the candidates. However, I would >also be interested in which delegates participate, lurk, receive digested >format or in any other way keep up with the topics of this listserv. I would >also be interested in hearing opinions of those who do what they feel is the >role and how they feel this listserv should serve the organization. I would >prefer a public response on this listserv so that others with similar >questions can see the responses. Bill: I am on the ballot and I am also guilty for the development of the SEAOC web site and this list server. This list server is maintained by me as most of you know. I do this because a have a strong passion for my profession. I like to extend my sincere appreciation to you and others who have made this list server so popular and useful. Thank you for making me look so good. Your ballot is due by Wednesday, June 3 1998. So, please vote and mail it today. Shafat Qazi, P.E. Chair SEAOSC CAC Candidate SEAOSC Director.
- Prev by Subject: SEAOSC Elections
- Next by Subject: SEAOSC May 5th Dinner Meeting
- Previous by thread: SEAOSC Elections
- Next by thread: Re: trellis wind load