Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Where is this non-residential, non-emotional structural listserv located?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Where is this non-residential, non-emotional structural listserv located?
- From: <FredT5(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 21:29:06 EDT
Stan Caldwell asked this question along with many others privately. I'll let you all in on this "secret" listserve. Tell your friends. Its seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org Now let's use it sparingly and wisely. Fred
- Prev by Subject: Re: When insurance rates get affected...
- Next by Subject: Why Engineers Don't Write Cookbooks
- Previous by thread: WESTERN UNITED STATES EARTHQUAKE INSURAN
- Next by thread: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software