Re: PRESSURE VESSELS: inspection -- referral opportunity

You may wish to contact the following individual for help on this project:

Mr. Brian B. Raji, P.E., S.E.
Division Manager
KPFF Consulting Engineers
2800 N. Central Avenue; Suite 1010
Phoenix, AZ  85004-1007
Tel: (602)264-1010

Brian is the Manager of the Phonix Branch of KPFF and has some 15 years of
experience working with Bechtel.  He is quite knowledgeable with various
codes dealing with pipes and pressure vessels.

At 10:16 AM 5/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>A mechanical engineer I work with has been asked to make a proposal for
>inspection of more than one thousand existing pressure vessels of various
>sizes, shapes, ages and content in a large industrial facility.  He called
>me for some reason.  I think what he needs is someone familiar with the ASME
>code, pressure vessel design, installation and safe operation procedures,
>and/or non-destructive testing techniques; not necessarily structural design
>of buildings (e.g., not me).  Does any one out there want to refer me to
>some one who could help my colleague with what might be a decent sized job?
>
>Drew Norman, S.E.
>Drew A. Norman and Associates

Mo Ehsani, Ph.D., S.E.
Professor of Civil Engineering
206 Civil Engineering Building
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721
Phone:  (520) 621-6589
FAX:    (520) 621-2550
e-mail: Ehsani(--nospam--at)u.Arizona.edu
http://w3.arizona.edu/~civil/f_links/ehsani.html