Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis vs RISA3D

Hello all,

I use RISA2D to help me design  in 2d its a
fast, easy and good program for 2D analysis.  I
requested a RISA3D demo but they did not send
one.
I have a demo software of staad III for windows
95 but I found it hard to use.
Eaglepoint software sent me a demo CD. I am
still reading their manuals I have not even
started using the software because I am very
busy right now with a school building being
rushed for completion. I plan to use
Eaglepoint's software  for  for 3d Analysis.

Alex C. Nacionales ,C.E.
Iloilo City