Subject: RE: Eagle Point's 2d/3d Analysis software
Author:  MIME7:Joe.Deppe(--nospam--at)eaglepoint.com at INTERNET
Date:    6/1/98 5:14 PM

Bruce and Bill,

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced delay in receiving
information from us regarding our products.  The requests for
information are, at times, overwhelming and it may take longer than
expected, but I did not realize that you had not received your
information yet.  If there are other people who had requested structural
product information from Eagle Point and have not received it, I
encourage you to e-mail me directly and I will personally make sure your
request has been processed.

Bruce and Bill, in order to ensure you receive our product information,
please send me your company information including address and phone
number and I will have it sent right away.

Joe Deppe
Manager, Structural Division
800-678-6565 Ext. 360
joe.deppe(--nospam--at)eaglepoint.com