Changes to SEAOC and SEAOSC, SEAONC, SEAOSD and SEAOCC

>>I am interested in membership opinion.  The beginning of the month means
the four member Board of Directors meeting and if you have an opinion,
comment or experience, please post it to the list server.<<

Generally speaking I am against centralization. You get too much top-heavy
bureaucracy that way - and eventaully the people in charge get totally out
of touch with the folks they are supposed to be serving.

Bad idea

Kate O'Brien, P.E.
Simi Valley, CA