Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Radiant Heat[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Radiant Heat
- From: <CanitzCF(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 00:16:26 EDT
Jim - While I don't have any experience with this type of construction, I do have a copy of an article from "Concrete Technology Today"(April 1997) which may provide some useful information. Note that the article addresses radiant tubing in slabs on grade. If you wish, I can FAX you a copy. Charlie Canitz, PE Bel Air, MD
- Prev by Subject: Re: Quote: Guess the author?
- Next by Subject: Read: Question for East Coast Engineers
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Copy seaoc mails