Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis vs RISA3D

RISA3D is a great program!  It is almost as simple as the RISA2D except
for the added 3rd dimension.  It is not the most sophisticated program,
but for simple 3D frames, I don't think any program can beat RISA3D when
comparing the simplicity along with the cost competetiveness.

I have used STAAD, RISA, SAP, Images, ETABS, ..... and still find RISA
the easiest for quick simple frames.