From: Troy Madlem [mailto:tlf(--nospam--at)iquest.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 1998 5:54 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software

Good luck getting anything from eagle point.  Our office recently
"upgraded" from their older DOS based programs to what was suppose to be
newly written programs for Windows 95.  After taking our money, we received
a set of about 20 disks, mostly containing the same old DOS programs we
already had (most manuals had print dates of early 90's).  So far, we have
received one new program that is actually written for windows 95, and it is
worthless.  Calls to them typically go unanswered for several weeks until
you can catch one of the sales reps in the office.

Another problem with their software is that an access code consisting of
approx. 20 letters and numbers must be entered for each program.  You must
install the software on each machine, which in turn generates a code that
must be faxed to Eagle Point, then they fax teh access codes back to you
(ours took a week and a half).  Once you finally get the codes, you must go
back around to each machine and enter all the numbers.

Good luck again

Troy Madlem
Structural Engineer

>From: Bill Polhemus <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
>To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
>Subject: RE: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software

>------ =_NextPart_000_01BD8D42.55B20550

>All I can say is:

>They promised to send us an evaluation CD of their software, but we never
heard from them after.