RE: Engineering ethics

Jim,

Definitely consult with an attorney before you take any action on your own.
A lawyer is much cheaper before you get in trouble that after.  In fact, it
might be better for any action that you take to come from the lawyer than
directly from you.  Just be sure that the lawyer is familiar with
professional engineering responsibilities towards the public.  The lawyer
should be provided with all the *facts* that you have.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Jim Hagensen wrote:

. > Should I consult with someone, (i.e. an attorney) before acting on my
. > own?