Friction factor for plastic flat bottom tank

Hi,

I am designing the anchorage of the flat bottom plastic tank 18ft high by 12 ft. diameter.
It's supposed to be supported on the existing foundation and in designing the anchorage (Hilti HVA's) I would like to include the frictional resistance at least for part of the total shear.

I know that friction between concrete and plastic is considerably smaller that between steel and concrete (about 0.3).  Does anybody have any references in mind or have any opinions on these values?

Thanks,

Sasha Itsekson, PE