Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaoc listserver Seaoclistserver" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- From: "James Allen" <allen(--nospam--at)xyz.net>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 10:24:40 -0800
I would like to thank whoever responded (CantizCF(--nospam--at)aol.com) to my inquiry regarding concrete slabs on steel decking with radient tubes. I have tried to email you direct but message keeps getting returned with fatal errors. I do not need a copy of the article as I am familiar with slab on grade with radient heat tubes. Thank you for your response.
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: RE: "Flitch-plate"
- Previous by thread: RE: Friction factor for plastic flat bottom tank
- Next by thread: VOTE NO TODAY ON 224! (last reminder)