[no subject]

I would like to thank whoever responded (CantizCF(--nospam--at)aol.com) to my inquiry regarding concrete slabs on steel decking with radient tubes. I have tried to email you direct but message keeps getting returned with fatal errors. I do not need a copy of the article as I am familiar with slab on grade with radient heat tubes. Thank you for your response.

Jim Allen