Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Good things about Eagle Point for Bill[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Good things about Eagle Point for Bill
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 02 Jun 1998 20:43:04 GMT
seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org,Internet writes: That said, I have experienced a few quirks with the program that I have been too busy to a) track down or b) contact tech support yet. One is that the window cannot be resized. It is perhaps a quirk of my graphics card that some information can be cut off in one or more displays. Also, I have been unsuccessful in running the basement wall portion of the program. I was not aware of the "Basement" design part of the program. I have Ver 1.3. In the help file it describes a basement wall, but it does not say how to get the program to design one. I can not find it in any of the pull-down menus. I am sorry, but I can not find my user's manual. Joe Deppe, can you send me a private email telling me if Quickwall can do basement walls? __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: Good things about Eagle Point for Bill
- Next by Subject: RE: Good things about Eagle Point for Bill
- Previous by thread: Exit Interview Form
- Next by thread: RE: Good things about Eagle Point for Bill