Re: Good things about Eagle Point for Bill

seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org,Internet writes:
That said, I have experienced a few quirks with the program that I have been
too busy to a) track down or b) contact tech support yet.  One is that the
window cannot be resized.  It is perhaps a quirk of my graphics card that
some information can be cut off in one or more displays.  Also, I have been
unsuccessful in running the basement wall portion of the program.

I was not aware of the "Basement" design part of the program.  I have Ver
1.3.  In the help file it describes a basement wall, but it does not say how
to get the program to design one.  I can not find it in any of the pull-down
menus.  I am sorry, but I can not find my user's manual.

Joe Deppe, can you send me a private email telling me if Quickwall can do
basement walls?

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org