Re: Changes to SEAOC and SEAOSC, SEAONC, SEAOSD and SEAOCC

Bill,

You are being somewhat unfair in your response.  However, in the same sense you
are right in your response.  To me, as a SEAOC delegate representing SEAOSC, I
am interested in what the membership thinks.  I can also assure you that the
rest of the SEAOSC delegates and SEAOSC Board care what the members think.  So
please present your views.