RE: Good things about Eagle Point for Bill

We have been hearing a lot about eaglepoint recently; what are the
collective thoughts of the group about STAAD-III and STAAD/PRO. I like
Staad-III and will probably like PRO when all of the bugs are worked out and
all of the components function. I think that the first release,  rushed to
market before the end of the year, was an early Bata and that the latest
version is still a bata version. Seems to me REI is letting the users do
their testing and bug identification.

Has anyone heard anything about the reliability of the output.

Thanks

Jim hester