Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software

We ordered the entire structural library (DOS) about 2 years ago basically
based on a discount as well as advertising.  Again this DOS version was
complicated for some programs, easy for others.  The 3d analysis took many
hours (days) to figure out. Enercalc's retaining wall programs are much more
flexible than Epoint's, although Epoint graphics were alittle better(for what
its worth).  We havent worked with thier windows version, so I wont comment.
Also, sales people are pushy!  BTW, we finally decided on RISA 3D from
recommendations and are extremely happy with the ease of use as well as tech
support.