Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software
- From: <Smikeng(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 01:10:04 EDT
We ordered the entire structural library (DOS) about 2 years ago basically based on a discount as well as advertising. Again this DOS version was complicated for some programs, easy for others. The 3d analysis took many hours (days) to figure out. Enercalc's retaining wall programs are much more flexible than Epoint's, although Epoint graphics were alittle better(for what its worth). We havent worked with thier windows version, so I wont comment. Also, sales people are pushy! BTW, we finally decided on RISA 3D from recommendations and are extremely happy with the ease of use as well as tech support.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software
- Next by Subject: Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software
- Previous by thread: Re: Eaglepoint's 2d/3d Analysis software
- Next by thread: Pile Cap (Interconnected) Tie Beams