Re: Composite Action in Load Bearing Walls

David,

I recall during a conversation with someone at the Canadian Wood Council that
composite action between wall stud and sheathing was being researched and
perhaps included in the next code. The composite action was to be considered
for deflection only. Perhaps you could contact the Wood Council through their
web site at www.cwc.ca.

Mark McCormick, P. Eng.
Fredericton, NB, Canada