From: Peter Dombrowski [mailto:peterd(--nospam--at)tgaa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 1998 8:03 AM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Re: Changes to SEAOC and SEAOSC, SEAONC, SEAOSD and SEAOCC

Bill,I'm a young engineer, working in chicago.
I have a good 4 yrs. before I'm even eligible to
take an exam.  This list serve is great for me for
several reasons.

1. It costs nothing
2. Exposes me to topics I don't find in textbook examples
3. Allows me to interact from several states away
4. Doesn't force me as an SEAOI member to also be a SEAOC member.
    (Although SEAOI could do the same.)
5. Promotes communication amoung Engineers

If you put into action a plan that would restrict any of the above
I would have no interest in the list serve what-so-ever...

I imagine many others would agree

-Pete D. E.I.T.