RE: Changes to SEAOC and SEAOSC, SEAONC, SEAOSD and SEAOCC

Bill's proposal would eliminate Mel Slaysman's and Roger Turk's (I'm
assuming they are members of SEAoA only) input /advice on SEAOC business
or anything else deemed SEAOC-oriented.  I think SEAOC members have
benefited in the past from their advice, and you would miss out on the
Arizona perspective - it's a dry perspective.

Patrick Nickel
My "plan"/proposal is to setup a separate listserv to conduct SEAOC
business. If you are a member of SEAOC, then you would be elgible to
participate. I do not envision deleting the current listserv. As a
matter of
fact, I would assume there are a lot of participants who would welcome
(and
have suggested) taking non-technical issues off of this forum.

Regards,
Bill Allen