ENERCALC Software / StaadPro

Dear Fellow Engineers...

Regarding the comments of HECTOR MORERA <HMORERA(--nospam--at)GoodKindInc.com>......

Please let me reassure you that ENERCALC Engineering Software has NO
business relationship with Research Engineers.

Their StructEtc product is a "port" of the old SAI DOS programs (Structural
Analysis Inc. of Boca Raton, FL) to Windows.

(Please excuse me if this has already been mentioned...we get our mail
nightly as a "digest" rather than continuously)

Sincerely,

Michael D. Brooks, S.E.
President
ENERCALC Engineering Software