Need Help

Is there anyone on the list who has and is familiar with the Primavera
Project Planner Scheduling Program.

The company I am working for is bidding a project in Pittsburgh. In reading
the specifications they discovered that it is mandatory to use the above
program for the Critical Path Method Scheduling. Since we do not have the
program they were going to purchase it. However; the project bid is due
next week and there is no time to obtain the program and learn how to use
it.

So if any one on the list with the program would like a job setting up the
initial scheduling let me know.

Also since we are going to purchase the program has anyone had experience
with the  Primavera Program and what is your opinion.

Thanks for any help.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., PE

This is a rush job (and what job is not) so please if anyone wants the work
contact me immediately.