Re: Need Help

Just a comment on you're request.

I wouldn't waste my time on learning the "Primavera Program" at this point in
time since it's so late in the bid process.  It may be worthwhile knowing for
future bids, but I expect you already lost this bid.

If your competition on this bid or your potential client reads these postings,
than they realize your firm is greatly lacking in knowledge in the program,
and will probably not consider your firm as a finalist......