GRANITE & MARBLE FASCIA PANELS

We are involved in the repair of existing granite & marble fascia panels
for a 30 year old building due to damage from the Northridge earthquake
(remember?).   Just a few panels were visibly damaged, but I suspect
other may have hidden damage.

I am trying to figure out the best way to perform in-situ testing of the
panels. Does anybody know people/companies with experience in this?

Steve Uthoff
Holmes & Narver, Inc.
Home Page: http://www.hninc.com