Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Need Help[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: RE: Need Help
- From: Jay Harris <jlh3(--nospam--at)newyorknet.net>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:56:42 -0400
First - Download the demo for Primavera SureTrak 2.0 from their website. This is the watered-down version - such as AutoCAD LT. It is easy to figure it out. Start your CPM on this, and when you purchase Primavera, just open the file you started with the Demo of Suretrak. You will be able to save a lot of time this way. Primavera runs about $3000.00 or so for 1 copy. But it very easy to use and is considered the best. Good Luck - Jay Harris DeSimone Consulting Engineers, P.L.L.C. New York * San Francisco * Miami
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need Help
- Next by Subject: Re: Need Help
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Help
- Next by thread: RE: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough!