GRANITE & MARBLE FASCIA PANELS

Steve:

If I understand your question correctly you are looking for some kind of
procedure/instrument to verify the adequacy of the attachment. As far as I
know there are different ways of doing it including infrared and ultrasound
devices.
You can contact Richard Goldberg, Arch. <rpgoldberg(--nospam--at)laticrete.com> at
Laticrete International which has the information.

Regards.
Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural)
Vancouver, B.C.