RE: ALGOR, EAGLE, ETABS, STAAD etc.

Partial rigid analysis is an advanced topic in structural analysis. Most
structural programs do not provide this feature. Some packages apply
"moment (or called member) release" to simulate partial rigidity.
However, moment release is not partial rigid connection.

Partial rigid connections allow the connection rigidity to be adjusted
between zero and full strength (100%). For example, an 3D member has 2
nodes, each of which has 6 dofs. Each dof has a connection rigidity.
Every connection rigidity (moment, torsion, axial force, and shear
force) can be adjusted. This can model a structure more accurately.

J. Luo