RE: Partial Rigidity (was ALGOR, EAGLE, ETABS, STAAD etc.)

Formulating partial-rigid analysis is certainly more complex. Once the
structural model has been set up, it can apply to static and dynamic
analyses. It provides more freedom to model a structure more accurately.
You need to re-consider not only stiffness but also mass definition for
partial-rigid connections. If with temperature distribution, support
settlement,,,, there are something you need to re-consider for
partial-rigid connections.

It works fine with me. I am sorry to learn you think not worth to try.

J.Luo