New information posted.

The following new information has been posted on our web site:

1. The SEAOSC Steel ad hoc committee report "Repair/Modifications of
Existing Steel Moment Frame Buildings" . The URL is:
http://www.seaoc.org/seaosc/ftp/research/

2. The approved minutes of the SEAOSC May 1998,  board meeting. The URL is:
http://www.seaoc.org/seaosc/minutes

SEAOSC plans to post all monthly board meeting minutes on our web site.

Shafat

p.s. Thank you all for electing me as your board director.