Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
New information posted.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: New information posted.
- From: Shafat Qazi <seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 11:16:57 -0700
The following new information has been posted on our web site: 1. The SEAOSC Steel ad hoc committee report "Repair/Modifications of Existing Steel Moment Frame Buildings" . The URL is: http://www.seaoc.org/seaosc/ftp/research/ 2. The approved minutes of the SEAOSC May 1998, board meeting. The URL is: http://www.seaoc.org/seaosc/minutes SEAOSC plans to post all monthly board meeting minutes on our web site. Shafat p.s. Thank you all for electing me as your board director.
- Prev by Subject: New Earthquake Web page
- Next by Subject: Fwd: News Funnies
- Previous by thread: RE: Partial Rigidity (was ALGOR, EAGLE, ETABS, STAAD etc.)
- Next by thread: Re: Changes to SEAOC / Bill/ Alan and no to centralization!