Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Board Meeting Minutes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Board Meeting Minutes
- From: <SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 00:27:49 EDT
The SEAOSC Board of Directors has already made the commitment to distribute information to the membership ASAP -- specifically Board meeting minutes. I normally take minutes directly on a laptop computer during the meeting and then flesh them out within 24 to 48 hours. As of April, 1998 we started transferring the minutes via email to each Director (yes, it took some doing to get each Director hooked-up and familiar with email, but it can be done). I have already noticed a decrease in expenses (mailing costs) and time involved to distribute! The next move will be to get each Director to approve the minutes within a specified time frame so that the minutes can then be posted to the list server without having to wait for the "30 days". Please note that Shafat has already begun posting approved SEAOSC Board minutes to the web page. Committee minutes will be forthcoming soon. Thanks go to Shafat for his volunteer effort! Don Gilbert SEAOSC Administrator
- Prev by Subject: Blast Resistant structures & TM 5-1300
- Next by Subject: BOLT - Anchor into exisitng stone wall
- Previous by thread: Re: Changes to SEAOC / Bill/ Alan and no to centralization!
- Next by thread: Wind load program 'wind.exe'