Board Meeting Minutes

The SEAOSC Board of Directors has already made the commitment to distribute
information to the membership ASAP -- specifically Board meeting minutes.  I
normally take minutes directly on a laptop computer during the meeting and
then flesh them out within 24 to 48 hours.  As of April, 1998 we started
transferring the minutes via email to each Director (yes, it took some doing
to get each Director hooked-up and familiar with email, but it can be done).
I have already noticed a decrease in expenses (mailing costs) and time
involved to distribute!  The next move will be to get each Director to approve
the minutes within a specified time frame so that the minutes can then be
posted to the list server without having to wait for the "30 days".  Please
note that Shafat has already begun posting approved SEAOSC Board minutes to
the web page.  Committee minutes will be forthcoming soon.  Thanks go to
Shafat for his volunteer effort!

Don Gilbert
SEAOSC Administrator