Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOSC Election Results[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: SEAOSC Election Results
- From: <SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 01:01:30 EDT
At the June 3 SEAOSC Dinner Meeting results of the director election were announced. Elected to serve for FY 1998-99 were: Jack Bruce, Treasurer; Graeme Dick; Saif Hussain; Shafat Qazi; Fred Schott, representing the Tri- Counties Chapter; and Bill Nelson, representing the Orange County Chapter. The new directors will join on the Board James Lai, President; Brian Cochran, Pres.-Elect; James Hill, Vice Pres.; Manny Morden, Past Pres.; Richard Hess, Farzad Naeim and Bill Warren, Directors. Our sincere thanks go to retiring Directors Mel Green, Larry Brugger, Tom Harris, Gary Hart, Doc Nghiem and Doug Thompson for their unwaving commitment to SEAOSC. Without volunteers such as these, the Association would not be what it is today. Thank you! A SEAOSC Bylaws change to include the Quality Assurance Committee as a standing committee of the Association was also approved by a vote of 96% of the members. Don Gilbert SEAOSC Administrator
- Prev by Subject: RE: SEAOSC Board Inquiry from Warren
- Next by Subject: SEAOSC Elections
- Previous by thread: Re: Wind load program 'wind.exe'
- Next by thread: purposely permeable concrete