COMP: MS Bookshelf98

I'm sure most of you are already familiar with Microsoft Bookshelf. I just
picked up a copy of Bookshelf98 ($45 at CompUSA) and it is pretty cool. An
icon is loaded on the task bar (to the left of the time). If you highlight a
word in any Windows application (sorry Roger Turk), then right mouse click
on the icon, you can get definitions, synonyms, etc.

Regards,
Bill Allen