STEEL JOIST INFORMATION

ENGINEERS:

I am a Highway Design Engineer and for the very first time I am designing a
building structure in which Architect wants to use STEEL JOISTS for the floor
system and PRE-ENGINEERED TRUSS FRAME for roof.  I got some books but I still
need some brochure from the steel joist manufacturers and specs from STEEL
JOIST INSTITUE etc.  Anyone has info which can help me to make things happen
fast.
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELP.

Tahir