Need railroad car bridge info

Tom,

You might want to check the ads in the back of ENR --- I think that I have
seen some ads for surplus flatcars there.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Tom Harris wrote:

. >      If anyone can send info on how i can connect with a supplier of
. > railroad flat cars to be used for a bridge to a residence over a stream, i
. > would appreciate it. I had something from a firm in Oregon a couple years
. > ago but i can't find it now. Thanks in advance.
. >
. >      Tom Harris, SE
. >      Thousand Oaks, CA
. >