Re: Partial Rigidity (was ALGOR, EAGLE, ETABS, STAAD etc.)

I have to admit that I need more help from you.  You can certainly have more
freedom to assume whatever value you wish to release in your model and
analyses.  But, what I don't know is how can I select values that are good and
realistic value?  How do I judge if the results are accurate?  Is there a good
source for this information?

Thanks!

Y. Henry Haung