Re: Engineering ethics

In a message dated 6/2/98 9:21:49 AM, Jim Hagensen wrote:

<<the wrong welding equipment for the deck welding!  The more I learn, the

less comfortable I feel!  My concern is that I am not personally covered

by any professional insurance.  Should I consult with someone, (i.e. an

attorney) before acting on my own?

Yes, yes, yes!  Are you willing to bet your house, and perhaps your
livelihood, to help protect a public that basically doesn't want to be
protected?  Remember what happened to Joan of Arc!

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA