Re: Need railroad car bridge info

Tom,

You might try local scrap dealers or car refurbishing shops. Sometimes they
run across flat cars that they would sell. Also, railroads hold auctions of
surplus items from time to time. I have had friends pick up old passenger
cars from these auctions. You should be able to get a flat car.

Russell Schaefer

At 07:26 PM 6/7/98 EDT, you wrote:
>     If anyone can send info on how i can connect with a supplier of railroad
>flat cars to be used for a bridge to a residence over a stream, i would
>appreciate it. I had something from a firm in Oregon a couple years ago but i
>can't find it now. Thanks in advance.
>
>     Tom Harris, SE
>     Thousand Oaks, CA

Russell Schaefer
George Butler Associates
8207 Melrose Drive
Lenexa, Ks. 66214-3621
Phone (913) 492-0400
E-Mail rschaefer(--nospam--at)gbutler.com