Richter Magnitudes

For my non-structural project I need data with regard to earthquakes which did
occur:

(1) within a 100 miles width limit on either side of the San Andreas fault,
(2) were magnitudes 4.5 and higher and
(3) occurred between 1994 and today.

Specifically the following data is required:

1. Year of the quake
2. North Latitude
3. West Longitude
4. Richter Scale Magnitude
5. Location (say, near Watsonville)

Where can I get this information ???

When I approached the US Geological Survey they told me that the data can be
extracted from their mammoth database where already quakes Magnitude 0.2 are
listed but .... they have no time for requests by private individuals. They
have more important things to do, they say (I am not sure why I payed income
taxes for more than 30 years). I know that not too many magnitude 4.5 or
higher earthquakes occurred during this time-period so it should be quite
simple to extract it from USGS database except ..... they even will not allow
access to the database nor provide a printout of the database so that I can do
it myself.

If anyone has a suggestion I would very much appreciate it.

YANK2002(--nospam--at)AOL.COM