Re: Q&A - Future of Server

JAMES S LAI wrote:

> To: All readers of the List Server:
>

> 1. Do you visit the list server because of its contents?
     yes.

> 2. Do you sign up the list server because of the name seaoc.org?
     No.

> 3. Do you like the idea of a change of name to sea_int.org ( which stand
> for SEA International)?
     No, why change name?

> 4. Will there be draw back if the name changes within the next 3 months?
     No.

> 5. Can you adopt to a change of name within the 3 months transition?
     Yes, but is it a decision already?

> 6. Can you volunteer to assist our CAC to maintain this server?
     Sorry, not with my limited resources.

> 7. If the server is run by an outside vendor other than our members,
> will you continue your support?
     Yes.

> 8. Do current vendors participate because of the seaoc.org name or the
> popularity of the server?
>
> James S. Lai
> SEAOSC President-Elect

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE