Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE Review manuals[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: SE Review manuals
- From: "Abe Knapp" <AKNAPP(--nospam--at)missc.state.wy.us>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 11:59:53 -0600
I am a registered structural engineer in the state of Wyoming and am also registered in California as a Civil. I am interested in getting registered as a SE II, which is the second exam in Wyoming for the seismic design. 1) Would this apply toward becomeing registered as a SE in California? 2) I am looking at the list of review manuals for the California exam that I received from PEDP. It appears to me that several of the manuals are a repeat of the same as courses I took in school. Do i really need all of these manuals ($about $500.00 worth), or a select few? Could someone please give me some guidance and advice? Thanks, Detmer R. "Abe" Knapp, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SE Review -CA
- Next by Subject: SE Review manuals
- Previous by thread: Wood Shear Walls Bracing Masonry
- Next by thread: SE Review manuals