SE Review manuals

I am a registered structural engineer in the state of Wyoming and am also registered in California as a Civil.  I am interested in getting registered as a SE II, which is the second exam in Wyoming for the seismic design.
1)  Would this apply toward becomeing registered as a SE in California?
2)  I am looking at the list of review manuals for the California exam that I received from PEDP.  It appears to me that several of the manuals are a repeat of the same as courses I took in school.  Do i really need all of these manuals ($about $500.00 worth), or a select few?  Could someone please give me some guidance and advice?
Thanks,
Detmer R. "Abe" Knapp, P.E.