Re: Partial Rigidity (was ALGOR, EAGLE, ETABS, STAAD etc.)

Do you have more information on the W.F. Chen's book, like the publisher etc.?
I may have to step back a little on this subject.  I like to focus instead on
the simple "rigid" joints, such as the fully welded moment resisting
connections used in wind or seismic applications.  How rigid should I assume
it, 100%?  90%?  Please comment.

Y. Henry Huang