Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[Fwd: Re: Q&A - Future of Server][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: [Fwd: Re: Q&A - Future of Server]
- From: JAMES S LAI <jslaicse(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 20:58:05 -0700
Thanks you bill for your input.
--- Begin Message ---
- To: jslaicse(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
- Subject: Re: Q&A - Future of Server
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 08 Jun 98 19:48:30 -0400In response to your survey: 1. Do you visit the list server because of its contents? Yes, this is the best place for structural engineers to communicate that I am aware of. 2. Do you sign up the list server because of the name seaoc.org? Not primarily, but it did influence me in a positive manner. 3. Do you like the idea of a change of name to sea_int.org ( which stand for SEA International)? Not really - it's clearer the way it is. 4. Will there be draw back if the name changes within the next 3 months? Some minor inconveniences and potential confusion. 5. Can you adopt to a change of name within the 3 months transition? Yes, if necessary. 6. Can you volunteer to assist our CAC to maintain this server? No. 7. If the server is run by an outside vendor other than our members, will you continue your support? If it doesn't change too much, yes. 8. Do current vendors participate because of the seaoc.org name or the popularity of the server? Due to the structural "audience".
--- End Message ---
- Prev by Subject: [Fwd: Re: Q&A - Future of Server]
- Next by Subject: [humor]
- Previous by thread: [Fwd: Re: Q&A - Future of Server]
- Next by thread: plywood shearwall nail slip values