Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Looking for tent to buy! (Humor)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Looking for tent to buy! (Humor)
- From: "K. Hemmatyar" <kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 07:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
Forwarded message: Sherlock Holmes and Matthew Watson were on a camping and hiking trip. They had gone to bed and were lying there looking up at the sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up. What do you see? "Well, I see thousands of stars." "And what does that mean to you?" "Well, I guess it means we will have another nice day tomorrow. What does it mean to you, Holmes?" "To me, it means someone has stolen our tent!"
- Prev by Subject: looking for drafting work
- Next by Subject: Loose Cannons Probably Won't Help and May Harm
- Previous by thread: What a terrible tragedy (Humor)
- Next by thread: Re: W/C ratio, was:purposely permeable c