Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE Review manuals[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: SE Review manuals
- From: "Abe Knapp" <AKNAPP(--nospam--at)missc.state.wy.us>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 08:57:31 -0600
I am a registered structural engineer in Wyoming and a registered civil in California. Wyoming has a SE II registration which includes seismic design. I am registered as SE I. If I were to take the SE II exam in Wyominmg can anyone tell me if this would apply toward SE registration in CA?
- Prev by Subject: SE Review manuals
- Next by Subject: SEA of Arizona phone number?
- Previous by thread: SE Review manuals
- Next by thread: Re: W/C ratio