Re: Q&A - Future of Server

> 1. Do you visit the list server because of its contents?
Yes.  Why else would anyone in their right mind wade through 30
messages/day?
> 2. Do you sign up the list server because of the name seaoc.org?
No.
> 3. Do you like the idea of a change of name to sea_int.org ( which stand
> for SEA International)?
Couldn't care less what the name is.
> 4. Will there be draw back if the name changes within the next 3 months?
See #3.
> 5. Can you adopt to a change of name within the 3 months transition?
It takes about 24 seconds to change my address book.
> 6. Can you volunteer to assist our CAC to maintain this server?
Am willing to consider anything AFTER I know what it is.
> 7. If the server is run by an outside vendor other than our members,
> will you continue your support?
Depends on #1.  If content remains, yes.  If advertising gets obnoxious,
no.
> 8. Do current vendors participate because of the seaoc.org name or the
> popularity of the server?
See #3.