SSEC Guildlines on Bolted Moment Connections

If some one can send a copy of the Professor Astaneh's guidelines on bolted
moment connections please contact me through any of the means listed below.

Structural Steel Education Council (SSEC) 510-631-9570 printed 1,800 copies
but has given them all away.  They suggested I obtain a copy from a fellow
engineer.

Thanks for any help.

Mark Oakford, P.E., mark.oakford(--nospam--at)theaustin.com
The Austin Company, 800 SW 16th, Renton WA 98055
T 425-226-8800, F 425-228-5471
http://www.theaustin.com, mark.oakford(--nospam--at)theaustin.com