Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Need Help (non structural)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org, kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca (K. Hemmatyar)
- Subject: Re: Need Help (non structural)
- From: <Rlfong(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 00:55:52 EDT
Kasey The equipment you list is aviation ground support equipment that sometimes the airport operator supplies to the airlines; and sometimes is supplied by the airlines operating the planes. Sounds like your friend's project is a small city airport serving short haul or tourist operations. Try this website http://www.aero.com/cgi-win/aerocom.exe/other and look under commercial suppliers or manufacturers for contacts. Ron Fong, P.E. Fremont, CA, ( but formerly with the Oakland International Airport ) (If you fly Southwest, you're flying out of my airport terminal!!!) In a message dated 6/9/1998 7:27:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kch(--nospam--at)ultranet.ca writes: > A friend of mine (Structural Engineer) is in charge of an Airport > design-build project in Asia. > Via fax he informed me that at this stage of the project he needs to > purchase some used equipments for general Airport operation and for Boeing > 727 Air planes such as: > > - Ground power unit (GPU) > - Air conditioning unit (ACU) for the aircraft > - Air starter unit > - Conveyor belt > - Stairs > - Push back > > Does any body know any contact, Phone number or any reference? > Thanks in advance. > > Kasey Hemmatyar, P. Eng. (structural) > Vancouver, B.C. >
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need Help (non structural)
- Next by Subject: Need Help (non structural) "Thanks for responses"
- Previous by thread: Re: Need Help (non structural)
- Next by thread: What a terrible tragedy (Humor)