Re: Need Help (non structural)

Kasey

The equipment you list is aviation ground support equipment that sometimes the
airport operator supplies to the airlines;  and sometimes is supplied by the
airlines operating the planes.  Sounds like your friend's project is a small
city airport serving short haul or tourist operations.  Try this website
http://www.aero.com/cgi-win/aerocom.exe/other and look under commercial
suppliers or manufacturers for contacts.

Ron Fong,  P.E.
Fremont,  CA,   ( but formerly with the Oakland International Airport )
(If you fly Southwest,  you're flying out of my airport terminal!!!)